- Architecture: Atelier Xavier Bohl & A.F. Modinos & S.A. Vrahimis
- Civil / Structural Engineering: A.F. Modinos & S.A. Vrahimis & Artelia France
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Design: GEMAC
- Contractor: J&P – Athena – Cybarco – Marina Lemesou JV
- Client: Limassol Marina LTD
- Budget: €16 million
- Stage: Completed in 2015
Residential complex of 41 villas, constructed on a man-made reclaimed Peninsula that has a constructed beach on its west side and quays with private berths for boats on the east side. The architecture of the villas is inspired by traditional houses one can find in the old Limassol city center. Living in these villas, one can enjoy living on the sea with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean and the Marina. With the thrill of the city just moments away, residents can relax in a beautiful setting, complete with their own private garden and swimming pool.
Project brochure: Download here.