- Master Plan: Atelier Xavier Bohl
- Architecture: A.F. Modinos & S.A. Vrahimis & Atelier Xavier Bohl
- Civil / Structural Engineering: A.F. Modinos & S.A. Vrahimis & Artelia France
- E&M: GEMAC Engineering Consultants
- Contractor: J&P – Athena – Cybarco – Marina Lemesou JV
- Client: Limassol Marina LTD
- Budget: €350 million
- Stage: Under Construction
- Description: (Refer to Limassol Marina Project for full details regarding this development).
During the early stages of the design of the Limassol Marina, both the architect’s but also the developer’s intention was that the commercial zone of the project should be attractive to all social classes. This was a tedious task since the requirement for a state-of-the-art superyacht marina was somehow contradicting. The architects managed to combine both requirements by applying humble anthropocentric building design with images sourced from the old town which are familiar to the people of Limassol. As it turned out, the idea was successful. Since its opening, the commercial zone hosts brands for all tastes and it has become one of Limassol’s most popular destinations.