- Engineering: SOGREAH – ENERGOPROJECKT – A.F. Modinos & S.A. Vrahimis JV
- Client: Sewerage Board of Nicosia
- Contractors: Various
- Budget: €200 million
The Greater Nicosia Sanitary Sewerage Project comprised of the following works:
- 1200km of main collection system sewers
- 500km of house connections
- 7 pumping stations
- 30km of pressure sewers
- Two Waste-Water Treatment Plants of a total capacity of 35000m3/day.
The works commenced in the late 2000 and the 1st Phase of the project ended in 2013.