- Architecture: A.F. Modinos & S.A. Vrahimis
- Civil / Structural Engineering: A.F. Modinos & S.A. Vrahimis
- Electrical Design: AK Andreou Advanced Engineering
- Mechanical Design: CONENG Consulting Engineers
- Energy Efficiency: CONENG Consulting Engineers
- Client: Buildland Development LTD
- Contractor: Buildland Development LTD
- Budget: €1.5 million
- Stage: Permits
The project consists of a 4-storey multi-family residential building including 7 x two-bedroom and Three-Bedroom luxurious apartments. It is located in the heart of Engomi in Nicosia, in a quiet residential area with immediate access to all amenities. Within and at the front border of the plot there is a large and old pine tree which was both the developer’s and the architect’s requirement to keep and blend with the new development. The Building will of course be Classified as Class A for energy efficiency, using not only strong insulating materials but also renewable energy sources such as solar panels with net metering.
The building’s orientation is ideal for natural thermal comfort within the apartments while at the same time the windows and openings allow natural light to enter the interior throughout the daytime. All the apartments enjoy cross ventilation and views to the outside through the large window and door openings.